og真人网站supercritical co2 fluid extraction refers to an extraction process carried out under operating conditions above the critical temperature (31.06 ° c) and critical pressure (7.39 mpa) of co 2 .
Supercritical CO2 fluid is very sensitive to changes in pressure and temperature. Under constant temperature conditions, the pressure increases and its density increases, and the solubility of solute increases. Under constant pressure, the temperature rises, the density decreases, and the solute The solubility decreases. Supercritical CO2 fluid extraction utilizes this property to dissolve the solute in the fluid above the critical pressure of CO2, and then reduce the fluid pressure or raise the temperature of the fluid, so that the dissolved solute precipitates due to a decrease in fluid density and a decrease in solubility. To achieve extraction of specific solutes.
1. Due to the small viscosity and large diffusion coefficient, the extraction speed is faster than liquid extraction, which is especially suitable for the separation and extraction of solid materials;
2. The operating parameters are easy to control and can be easily achieved by adjusting the pressure and temperature;
3. Solvent recovery is simple and can be recycled;
4. It can be extracted near room temperature (35 ~ 40 °C) and under the cover of CO2 gas, effectively preventing the oxidation and dissipation of heat sensitive substances, so it is suitable for the treatment of heat sensitive substances, and can make high boiling point, low volatility, easy The thermally decomposed material is extracted below its boiling temperature;
5. The separation of the solute and the solvent is easy and thorough, so there is no solvent residue in the product.
1. Extraction of oils and fats: sea buckthorn seed oil, soybean oil, celery seed oil, pumpkin seed oil, grape seed oil, rapeseed oil, edible ginger oil, walnut oil, alkali oil, linseed oil, egg butter, red Pine nut oil, wheat germ oil, kiwi seed oil, hazelnut oil, almond oil, camellia seed oil, cottonseed oil, etc.
2. Extraction of flavors and fragrances: extraction of pepper seed oil, extraction of amide components from pepper, and volatile oil of star anise.
3. Extraction of animal and vegetable fats and fat-soluble components: extraction of lecithin from Polygonum multiflorum, extraction of soybean phospholipids from soybeans.
4. Extraction of plant alkali: extraction of caffeine in tea leaves.
5. Food coloring extraction: lycopene is extracted from tomato, capsanthin is extracted from pepper, carotene is extracted from carrot, and yellow pigment is extracted from corn.
6. Deodorization, decolorization, deacidification and removal of organic solvents: removal of soy protein.
1. Supercritical CO2 extraction of volatile oil and essential oil in Chinese herbal medicine: almond oil, resting fennel oil, peppermint oil, Houttuynia cordata volatile oil, eucalyptus eucalyptus volatile oil, Cnidium volatile oil, Chuanxiong volatile oil, Bupleurum volatile oil, wild chrysanthemum volatile oil.
2. Extraction of alkaloids from Chinese herbal medicine: Sophora flavescens total alkaloids, Yangjinhua Middle East sulphate, Light mushroom colchicine, Yadong aconitine alkaloids, and Saitama red in Radix.
3. Extraction of flavonoids: tanshinone, ginkgo flavonoids, licorice flavonoids, crane grass bud extract, grass coral flavonoids.
4. Saponin extraction: licorice saponin, total saponin in Xuelingzhi, artemisinin, shikonin, scutellaria, and scutellaria.
1. Natural plant essential oil: vanilla orchid essence, clove flower bud essential oil, spirit vanilla oil, grapefruit flower volatile oil, orange flower head essential oil, safflower essential oil, peppermint essential oil, osmanthus essential oil, jasmine essential oil, white sage essential oil, eucalyptus seed Oil, grape skin essential oil, sweet orange peel essential oil, lavender volatile oil.
2. Extraction of natural pigments.